Homecoming


It was Homecoming weekend this weekend, there were many alumni that came to celebrate. Even member from the class of of 1944, which is the second year that the academy was open, was in attendence. As always here, whenever there is a big event a major thunderstorm seems to always roll on through. At half time of the football game, the skies opened up and the rain came down. That ended the football game pretty quickly. We all went back to our rooms, and made new plans.
I decided to enjoy the night life with some of my in NYC. It turned out to be a fun night and the rain made it for a nice evening out.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey there Sweet Grandson>
    Sounds like you had a great week-end. Glad you had so much fun. I love this picture that you sent. I want you to create some more pictures like this, that would be unique and I want to enlarge and put them in my office. Will that work> Looking forward to your coming home soon. Again, I'm glad your week=end went well. Love you Keegan, "Gingall"