Almost There


Well, here we go another week to get through! Sorrry i was not able to post for much of this past week, i had much going on up here at school. We had four major exams in span of two days, therefore i was doing my best to get through it studying pretty hard for most of the week.


For the most part the exams went by ok, except for my economics exam... but we'll save that conversation for a rainy day! haha


It's beginning to get really cold up here, with highs in yhe 40's. I'm just glad that i am out of here in a matter of two weeks. This is our last week of classes, followed by finals week. I'll keep you posted.
2 Responses
  1. Loyce Says:

    Good Luck With your tests. I know that you will do good.
    Have a good week.
    Love you,
    Aunt Loyce


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi there Keegan!
    Sounds like you are so very involved, test and such. I'm so glad that it's soon to end for you there. Won't be long, will it! Can't wait to see you when you come home. Hoping all is well with you. I love the picture of the Rocks. Wow! I would like to have each one of your senic pictures that you get, I would frame them and put them on my office wall. You have shot some beautiful ones. Gotta go, I'm at work. Love you and of course, miss you. Love you "Gingall"