What a Weekend


This weekend was absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, we just had to get out and enjoy it. Saturday we had inspection followed by a football game. We decided once liberty commenced to go to Roosevelt Field Mall about 20 minutes from Great Neck. It is a HUGE mall and has every store known to man. I had a good time with my friends and got a new pair of tennis shoes.


Sunday i slept in then went to TGI Fridays later in the day... which is always a nice way to end the weekend. Thats about it. Tomorrow its off to Firefighting school in NJ!!! I'll let you know how it goes.


to be cont'd
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    KJ,
    That sounds like a relaxing Sunday. I am sure you needed the rest also. Sleep, Food and what more could you ask.

    Love you and of course, miss you. You know that.

    Stay safe.
    Love "Gingall"