Spring Break


Spring Break has come and gone and it is now time to start a new semester. I got to spend plenty of time with family and friends over the past week. It could not have been a better spring break, besides the fact that it rained all week. I tried to see as many of you as I could, but had a very busy week.

After so much good Texas BBQ and food, i was beginning to put on the pounds. Due to the rain i saw several movies. I got to fly one time while i was home, which was nice. And i got to hang out with my sister quite a bit, they also took me on a date to chili's, haha my favorite restaraunt.

Wednesday i start the new trimester, the third and final one of plebe year. It should be a good one, or at least i hope it will be. Unfortunately i will not be able to come home until the latter part of June, but will definitely be looking forward to it.
0 Responses