It Just Keeps On Going...


Not a whole lot has been happening up here New York, but yesterday we got a huge thunderstorm, it hailed golf ball size hail, for about 15-20 minutes, the storm was ridiculous. But it knocked the power out for a while, which was kind of interesting. But classes are still going, I've now been here for a solid month as of yesterday. Its gone by pretty fast.


One cool thing is that students who are far from home get a sponsor family that takes care of them and just gives students a place to get away and hang out if they need to. I just found out who my sponsors are and have been communicating through email. They are an artsy family, pretty neat people I would say. The mom is an artist, the dad works in NYC, their daughter is a junior at NYU major is screenwriting, and their son plays music. Can't wait to meet them in person.


Other than that, i've just been surviving day by day. I go to chapel and biblestudy on sundays, and Christian Fellowship Group on Monday, which is a lot of fun. It's a teen youth group, gives you a chance to meet upperclassmen without breaking the ranks and just a relaxed environment.


Gotta go clean, hope your all doing good!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Sweetie, I can't believe it has been a month. It is going by fast. You are doing a great job. We are so proud of you.

    Keep that cleaning up... Can't wait to see what you can do at home. haha.

    love you
    mom


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Your Mom gave me this blog which I really didn't know what a blog was. lol I love seeing all your adventures. I'll email you but wanted to leave a quick note that you are definitely missed around our house.
    Love,
    Mom#2 (Joey)